Friday, February 1, 2008

Dependent to an Independent Woman





I've known this woman ;-) for around eight years ago. She is very simple, huggable, and a real friend. If I am a risk taker, then this person is so opposite from me. She's very Ok in her comfort zone. When I see a handkerchief I can always remember her. It's funny, but I believe she just make a trademark out from those handkerchief. Most of the time when we go out with our friend she will always forgot where she places her handkerchief, so everyone will be looking around only to find out that its in her pockets already or inside her bag. She felt she can not live without her bringing a handkerchief. Another characteristic of this woman is that she is comfortable to be a follower. Like, in deciding which place to go, what food to order, she always ask us first where we want to go then without other questions she will agrees to our suggestions. I saw her also being in love and blush when her crushes passes by. She has this little feeling of being inferior but she is trying also to live not being inferiorated. I really saw that effort and I salute her for that. Then one day, for the first time she made the first ever big decision in her life. She decided to work abroad particularly in New Zealand. I was very happy for her because at last she stood up and become an independent person. Now, she is very much happy with what she is doing. She learns and came to appreciate the beautiful things around her more. That decision makes her get out from her shell. I can also attest that she is an incredible friend. Through thick and thin she will always be there to support you. I'm proud of this person. Her name is Ms. Venus Conag, RN.

1 comment:

Reesie said...

I love Venus!!..hehe