Friday, February 1, 2008

From a SHY to a CONFIDENT Lady

Friendship is a great blessings from God. They are there to encourage, correct our mistakes, and most of all love and accept us for who we are. It is still very fresh in my mind that around eight years ago when I started going to a university to attend my secondary education I meet this very shy lady who became my first ever good friend in that school. Mind you, even if she is shy, she is very intelligent and pretty. We frequently called her Ms Sushmita Sen (the 1994 Miss Universe) because of her complexion and beauty. We join the same organization called Roverrettes Council. Through that organization I came to know her even more. She was proclaim as the Most Witty Roverrette of the Year during one of our school jamboree camp. I don't know if she knows that I really admire her so much. I was not an achiever way back in my secondary years but this friend of mine thought me how to be an achiever in my own little way. I am so grateful to have a kind of friend like her. She is unique and there can be no other kind of friend like her. Until this time, she continues to soar high in her career and she is being blessed by God with so many good things in life especially in her lovelife. From a shy girl she now turns into a confident lady. A lady who is ready to face the real world of life. This is to honor her in my own little way. This lady is MISS RESTER ATILLO a native from Carcar Cebu. My prayers for her is that maythe Lord continue to manifest in her life and that she will remain faithful to the Lord. May she give back the glory of all her achievements to God.

2 comments:

Reesie said...

Che kahilak ko! as in.. na touch jd ko.. I love you friend. Muah!

Anonymous said...

I love you too res... I may not able to give you expensive gifts, mao lang ni ako ma afford... serious gihapon nuh?! thanks for dropping by